Signal started its operations in 1974 and today is Estonia’s largest company offering traffic management services and traffic safety solutions. The company’s diverse field of activity, from traffic light systems, temporary traffic management to the construction of complex ITS systems (intelligent transport systems), covers the needs of even the most demanding road construction projects.
- We employ more than 70 people
- We have all the necessary registrations to carry out the works.
- We are certified road sign manufacturer.
- The company’s management system complies with ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
The company’s quality and environmental guiding principles:
- To offer customers professional, fast, project-specific and timely service, using modern and high-quality equipment and materials;
- Analyze and improve your operations based on customer feedback and find optimal solutions in cooperation with the customer;
- Using reliable subcontractors and suppliers;
- Increase the qualifications and environmental awareness of employees through training;
- Inform all employees about the principles and goals of the company’s quality and environmental policy;
- To avoid environmental pollution, minimize the harmful environmental effects associated with the product, paying attention to reducing waste generation and organizing safe waste management;
- Use technologies and materials that reduce or mitigate negative environmental impacts caused by the company’s activities.